Adam Arreak Lightstone
Committee Clerk: Stephen Innuksuk
Research and Policy Analysts: Siobhan Moss
The mandate of the Standing Committee on Social Wellness is to:
- Consider main estimates, capital estimates, departmental business plans and corporate business plans; and
- Consider any other matter referred by the House.
The Standing Committee has oversight responsibility for the following Government of Nunavut departments and Crown agencies:
- Department of Culture and Heritage;
- Department of Education;
- Department of Family Services;
- Department of Health;
- Department of Justice; and
- Nunavut Arctic College.